What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or another internet-connected device to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember information about you such as your language preference or login information. They’re completely safe and can’t be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your device.
We use first-party and/or third-party cookies on our platform for various purposes such as:
- To facilitate the operation and functionality of our platform;
- To improve your experience of our platform and make navigating around them quicker and easier;
- To allow us to make a bespoke user experience for you and for us to understand what is useful or of interest to you;
- To analyze how our platform is used and how best we can customize it;
- To identify prospects and personalize marketing and sales interactions with them;
- To facilitate the tailoring of online advertising to your interests.
How you can manage cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their ‘settings’ preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. It may also stop you from saving customized settings like login information. Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you’re located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser’s help menu for more information.